Work Requests

Maintaining the working condition of campus facilities and prioritized Major Repair and Rehabilitation (MRR) projects are critical to providing facilities that meet the needs of faculty, students and staff. Please let us know how we can serve you in meeting your facility needs.


Emergency Contact Information

Maintenance related situations like broken water pipe, leaking faucet/toilet, stormdamage, etc.

7:30 AM - 5:00 PM, call (706)542-7456

After hours, contact Police Department at (706)542-2200



This link will direct you to CAS to login and submit your work requests.